Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Year End

I am lying on the warm floor next to my human companion's desk. We have just returned from a four day horse ride, or in my case, trot. Since the snow melted, I have spent my time following along as he rides and hikes the trails and back country of the Colorado Plateau. I thought I would share where I have been and what I have seen. Like all tricky canines, I have another purpose in mind. I want to encourage anyone who might read my blog to help take care of these places. A lot of you may not get to see them personally, but they are out there, and I get to see them all the time. Maybe my experience will encourage you to help me protect them. Without your help, there is a good chance that they will disappear, and I will be left without a place to run, chase, and bark. To capture your interest, I will introduce you to some interesting characters as well as places. Through their stories, maybe you will take an interest in protecting the trails and back country where I spend most of my time.

No comments: